Enjoy the many benefits of the Central Florida Franchise Owners Association of 7-Eleven Franchisees
Have you ever received a Breech or LON? Were you nervous because you didn't know what to do or how to get help? Well, you can put your worries aside! If you find yourself in trouble and don't know where to turn after receiving an LON or Breech, simply call the CFL FOA and one of your CFL FOA board members will be able to assist you. If he or she doesn't know the answers, you will immediately be directed to someone who does. This is just one the many benefits of your CFL FOA membership, so please use it whenever needed!
We help make your franchise run smoothly by:
- Preventing legislation from passing bills that would negatively impact us.
- Communication with 7-Eleven Inc. in a positive manner.
- Supporting Franchisees on day to day issues that need intervention.
- Work directly with vendors to share our needs and the needs of our customers.
- Working on commitee's that give a Franchisees point of view.
- Working with our local Charitable Organizations to give back to the community.
- Communicating to and from National on directions and decisions that impact all Franchisees.
- Provide events that spotlight our vendors and Franchisees for the benefit of all.
- Providing a newsletter that supports our vendors and provides a tool for open communication.
- Welcoming new Franchisees as part of our community and helping them with issues.
Benefits of Membership
Why should you become a member?
As a member of the 7-Eleven Central FL Franchise Owners Association you receive numerous benefits, including the opportunity to attend educational and informational events, like the 7-Eleven Trade Show, and networking and fun outings that benefit local charities, such as our annual golf tournament.
National Coalition: Free Membership
- Board of Directors Meetings
- General Meetings
- Trade Show
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Family Picnic
- Holiday Party
We will continue to be involved at all levels of communications with 7-Eleven Inc. We will continue to analyze and monitor programs, policies and important developments within our franchise system.
The Greatest Benefit:
In the final analysis, the only justification for creating an association is to be of service to our members. Consequently the greatest benefit may very well be to "be there when you need us". Feel free to contact the association at centralflfoagmail.com.